Ballmer says Windows 7 is vaporware
Jul 15, 2009, 21:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
[ Thanks to Steven J.
Vaughan-Nichols for this link. ]
"Ballmer continued, to the stunned audience of
Microsoft programmers' amazement, to say that "I don't know if we
can't make up our mind or what our problem is over here, but the
last time I checked, you don't need two client operating systems.
It's good to have one.""
- The Patent Troll(Jul 14, 2009)
- Apple Faithful: Arrogance Is Not a Virtue, and Why I Will Never Buy a Mac(Jun 04, 2009)
- If Oracle commits to Solaris, will IBM buy Red Hat?(May 21, 2009)
- Spoiling the open-source IT management party(May 06, 2009)
- The fall of Microsoft(Apr 24, 2009)
- BSA equates software pirates to Somali pirates(Apr 16, 2009)
- How to Hijack an EU Open Source Strategy Paper(Apr 13, 2009)
- On Netbooks and Redmond, Death and Taxes(Apr 03, 2009)
- On the TomTom settlement: Microsoft Rolls Back its "Open" Promises(Apr 01, 2009)