Ballmer says Windows 7 is vaporware
Jul 15, 2009, 21:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Steven J.
Vaughan-Nichols for this link. ]
"Ballmer continued, to the stunned audience of
Microsoft programmers' amazement, to say that "I don't know if we
can't make up our mind or what our problem is over here, but the
last time I checked, you don't need two client operating systems.
It's good to have one.""
- The Patent Troll(Jul 13, 2009)
- Apple Faithful: Arrogance Is Not a Virtue, and Why I Will Never Buy a Mac(Jun 03, 2009)
- If Oracle commits to Solaris, will IBM buy Red Hat?(May 20, 2009)
- Spoiling the open-source IT management party(May 05, 2009)
- The fall of Microsoft(Apr 24, 2009)
- BSA equates software pirates to Somali pirates(Apr 15, 2009)
- How to Hijack an EU Open Source Strategy Paper(Apr 13, 2009)
- On Netbooks and Redmond, Death and Taxes(Apr 02, 2009)
- On the TomTom settlement: Microsoft Rolls Back its "Open" Promises(Mar 31, 2009)