Oh Where Oh Where Have The AGP Slots Gone...
Jul 22, 2009, 12:33 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to An Anonymous
Reader for this link. ]
"Guess what? Michael decided that these machines didn't
need AGP slots.
"That in a word...
"So, most of these machines come with either 810, 845, 915 or
945 video chipsets...Intel Chipsets. Now normally that would seem
sufficient but as many of us who recently purchased the Penumbra
Series of Frictional Games discovered.
"They don't run for crap on these chipsets."
- Are You Afraid? You Will Be...(Jul 17, 2009)
- Understanding the Scope(Jul 15, 2009)
- Free software heroes: from Stallman to Google, a list of inspiring individuals(Jul 13, 2009)
- Another Linux Myth Killed In Broad Daylight(Jul 13, 2009)
- As The TOYA Boy Turns(Jul 06, 2009)
- Desktop Linux...building the future(Jul 01, 2009)
- Balancing the Scales(Jun 29, 2009)
- What Myth Do You Want To Kill Today?(Jun 19, 2009)
- Linux Against Poverty - It is a GO
(Jun 18, 2009)
- Linux Against Poverty: The Update(Jun 17, 2009)