Time to Share the Wealth
Jul 24, 2009, 13:03 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to An Anonymous
Reader for this link. ]
"Shortly behind the letter we received from Linda
Addicks Kokemor, The Executive Director, we received a large brown
postal envelope. Within that envelope was the only real "payment"
some of you will realize for helping us do what we do. I dearly
hope you can understand how precious this payment is...for it comes
from the hands and the hearts of the tiniest among those
there...Those little girls from The "Nelson House".
"While my name is on some of these, understand that these
children associate what they have with the person they saw place it
there...they have no idea that it was you that put those computers
into their homes...it was you that opened the doors to their
futures...that gave them choices they may never have had otherwise.
I've made sure the staff passes that along when the opportunity
"Just so you know. I want you to have these:"
- Linux Against Poverty Needs More Computers Now(Jul 22, 2009)
- Oh Where Oh Where Have The AGP Slots Gone...(Jul 22, 2009)
- Are You Afraid? You Will Be...(Jul 17, 2009)
- Understanding the Scope(Jul 15, 2009)
- Free software heroes: from Stallman to Google, a list of inspiring individuals(Jul 13, 2009)
- Another Linux Myth Killed In Broad Daylight(Jul 13, 2009)
- As The TOYA Boy Turns(Jul 06, 2009)
- Desktop Linux...building the future(Jul 01, 2009)
- Balancing the Scales(Jun 29, 2009)