Linux Sales Do Not Equal Linux Users
Jul 25, 2009, 19:02 (8 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Spode for this link.
"Having Windows pre-installed is useful, because it
takes hours to setup with all the correct drivers. Ubuntu on the
other hand will be installed in under 10 minutes and will be ready
to go, so there is no huge benefit to having it already on there
– other than I know it's guaranteed to work and that it'll
probably be a little bit cheaper.. However, some interesting points
came out of thinking about this.
"1 - I should be able to choose to buy a machine without Windows
installed at a cheaper price. Why should I pay for a license that
I'm never going to use and can't legally sell on?"
- Move Over Netbooks, Here Come Smartbooks(Jul 23, 2009)
- Linux watches Jupiter, discovers a hit(Jul 22, 2009)
- Linux and the Brick and Mortar Establishment(Jul 17, 2009)
- Leaked Microsoft Slides (2003): How to Win Against GNU/Linux(Jul 15, 2009)
- Does Microsoft Blackmail Sub-notebooks Vendors?(Jul 10, 2009)
- Google Frenzy and Mono Mania(Jul 09, 2009)
- Netbooks Are Little Notebooks, and Linux on Netbooks Rocks(Jul 08, 2009)
- Linux Netbooks: 3 paths to a bright future(Jul 06, 2009)
- 5 Reasons Old Computers Love Linux(Jun 12, 2009)
- Linux Netbook Bundled With Norton 360(Jun 11, 2009)