BROWN?! Brown? Really, Ubuntu's Brown?
Jul 28, 2009, 21:33 (7 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Jacob Lludkrab)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"Go ahead, if you’re running Ubuntu right now, open
Nautilus and compare the title-bar color to the different shades of
orange to the left.
"Different shades of orange do look brown, I’ll give you
that, but, more lighter shades of orange are used in Ubuntu than
the darker ones. Here are a few examples."
- Change your GNOME wallpaper automatically with Wallpapoz(Jul 19, 2009)
- Ubuntu Gdm Theme tutorial(Jul 07, 2009)
Gnome-Colors: Elegant, consistent and colourful GNOME desktop themes(Jul 06, 2009)
- 9 Great Gnome Themes with Ubuntu Repositories
(May 06, 2009)
- Creating an industrial-style wallpaper (with GIMP)(Mar 11, 2009)
- First Look: moonOS 2(Mar 03, 2009)
- Colorful man pages in linux(Feb 11, 2009)
- Artwork for Ubuntu Jaunty Already Impressive(Jan 08, 2009)
- Collection of 50 Best Looking Linux Gnome/Ubuntu Themes to Download(Nov 28, 2008)
- 10 Amazing Linux Desktop Themes(Nov 23, 2008)