A first look at KDE 4.3
Aug 03, 2009, 18:31 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Steven J.
Vaughan-Nichols for this link. ]
"To check out this new version, I used openSUSE 11.1.
SUSE and KDE developers have long worked hand in glove with each
other. So, whenever you want to try out the latest versions of KDE,
the easiest way to is to use one of the openSUSE KDE builds.
"What really struck me about this release aren't any of the new
features. Instead, it was the improvement in its overall
performance and looks that caught my attention."
- KDE 4.3 Shaping Up Nicely, KWin Needs Work(Jul 28, 2009)
- KDE's new Plasma netbook interface shines in small places(Jul 27, 2009)
- The KDE 4 Journey(Jul 24, 2009)
- My KDE 4.x Desktop Activities Tutorial(Jul 24, 2009)
- State of the KDE Union(Jul 20, 2009)
- Kdenlive: A Video Editor in the Spotlight(Jul 09, 2009)
- KDE 4.3 RC1 in Kubuntu 9.04 - Overview & Screenshots(Jul 08, 2009)
- Amarok 2.1: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back(Jul 01, 2009)