Free Book Review: Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference
Aug 13, 2009, 01:32 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Dan Craciun)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Chris7mas for this link.
"His latest book is called Ubuntu Pocket Guide and
Reference and it is available as a free PDF download from the
official website, or as print edition from Amazon.com for USD
"The Ubuntu Pocket Guide quickly became one of the reference
Ubuntu books due to its well-organised content and the availability
of a downloadble PDF edition free of charge.
"The book offers a concise overview of Ubuntu, starting with an
introduction to basic concepts like the Linux kernel, general
notions about Ubuntu and other Linux-based distributions."
- DIY Netbook Linux(Jun 18, 2009)
- Switching My Dad to Linux--Part Two(May 15, 2009)
- Switching My Dad to Linux - Part One(May 13, 2009)
- Elderly Ubuntu User Says Books Far Better than Forums(May 12, 2009)
- Top 7 Reasons People Quit Linux(May 02, 2009)
- The Future Of Computing Will Be Good Enough(Apr 23, 2009)
- Why I use Linux(Apr 22, 2009)
- 10 Expert Ubuntu Tricks(Apr 15, 2009)
- Free Ubuntu book tops 150,000 downloads(Feb 03, 2009)
- Ubuntu Pocket Guide Available as a Free Download(Jan 28, 2009)