World of Padman - Open-Source First-Person Shooter Game for Linux
Aug 24, 2009, 00:02 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Chris7mas for this link.
"World of Padman (or WoP for short) features a
cartoon-style approach, with maps, characters, weapons and sounds
all based upon the Padman animation series. For example, the
weapons include Punchy, a funny puppet used for close combat (which
will also allow you to move faster), the Bubble G, which shoots
bubble gums, or the Splasher, a sniper-equivalent from other games.
World of Padman also includes four different player models, each
with several other colour customisations."
- Xbox 360 Failure Rate Reportedly 54.2%, Microsoft Exodus Reported by Insider(Aug 21, 2009)
- Linux Got Game!(Aug 20, 2009)
- 42 Hot Free Linux Games (Part 2 of 3)(Aug 20, 2009)
- Sony Reveals PS3 Slim, Slashes Price, Removes Linux Option(Aug 19, 2009)
- Play Classic DOS Games on Ubuntu Linux(Aug 17, 2009)
- Bringing Windows games to Linux(Aug 14, 2009)
- Install Educational Suite for Children aged 2 to 10 : GCompris in Ubuntu / Debian(Aug 10, 2009)
- 42 Hot Free Linux Games (Part 1 of 3)(Aug 10, 2009)
- Cube 2: Sauerbraten - Awesome First-Person Shooter for Linux(Aug 10, 2009)
- Complete Guide: Configure and Customise ioQuake3 in Linux(Aug 08, 2009)