The Linux Home Office: What's In Your Cyberspace?
Aug 26, 2009, 16:32 (3 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Carla Schroder)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"Every time I help a friend with their Mac or Windows computer
it's a good reminder of how restricted those platforms are. Every
little thing is a big hairy deal, and the only flexibility you have
is do you want to pay through the nose now or later, and how many
times do you want to hear "No, you can't do that"?
"My home setup has evolved. I used to keep everything in a
single room and it was a nice setup. Lots of shelves, lots of
tables, lots of computers, and a big closet for storing the usual
herds of parts and manuals that breed and multiply over time."
- My Perfect Backup Setup(Aug 26, 2009)
- Using iSCSI On Ubuntu 9.04 (Initiator And Target)(Jul 08, 2009)
- Linux Kernel Design Patterns - Part 1(Jun 19, 2009)
- Using ATA Over Ethernet (AoE) On Fedora 10 (Initiator And Target)(Jun 02, 2009)
- Now ready for testing, Tiny Core V2.0 Release Candidate 4(Jun 01, 2009)
- NAS system houses 2.5-inch drives for up to 6TB(May 28, 2009)
- Router platform runs OpenWRT Linux(May 27, 2009)
- VectorLinux 6.0 Light released(Apr 03, 2009)
- Netbooks Become Ubiquitous and Linux Becomes Mainstream(Feb 18, 2009)