Choosing the Right Linux Netbook + Why You Should Avoid Windows 7
Sep 15, 2009, 03:02 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"Since almost all the latest and popular netbooks have basically
the same hardware specifications, I will focus on the more
"Size - I recommend that you choose a netbook with a 10-inch
screen size because the display is less straining on the eyes. I
also find the keyboard on most 10" netbooks to be a lot more
finger-friendly compared to the smaller ones.
"RAM/Memory - Netbooks are usually loaded with 1 GB or 2 GB of
memory. 1 GB of RAM is quite enough but if you have extra money,
why not make it 2.
"Storage - Most netbooks nowadays have 80, 120, or 160 GB HDD,
so choose a storage size that fits your needs."
- Is there an easy way to adapt to Linux?(Sep 14, 2009)
- Netbooks have a huge impact on the PC industry(Sep 14, 2009)
- Alpha 680 Android Netbook Review
(Sep 13, 2009)
- Netbook OSes: Which Will Rule the Enterprise?(Sep 11, 2009)
- Get Connected to the Internet Quickly with Instant-On Operating Systems(Sep 11, 2009)
- Lubuntu: Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a Bee(Sep 10, 2009)
- Easypeasy 1.5 for Netbooks(Sep 10, 2009)
- Dell Ubuntu Oops(Sep 10, 2009)
- Dell Ships Ubuntu 9.04 Systems Ahead of Windows 7 Launch(Sep 08, 2009)