Enable Flash Support for Chromium in Ubuntu Linux
Sep 17, 2009, 13:05 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to kiterunner for this link.
"Adding shortcut for Chromium Web Browser
"But going to terminal to start an application every time is
kind of overkill. All you need to do is creating a shortcut on the
top panel. Here is how we do it.
"You can add Chromium with Flash support in the top menu in your
Desktop like in the screenshot below."
- Creating Your First Chrome Extension(Sep 08, 2009)
- Sony PCs to Ship with Google Browser(Sep 03, 2009)
- Multiple Home Pages with Google Chrome(Sep 01, 2009)
- How To Enable Adobe's Flash Player In Google Chrome (Ubuntu 9.04)(Aug 31, 2009)
- Chromium popularity rising on Ubuntu, gains 64-bit support(Aug 24, 2009)
- Google Chrome gets 64-bit version, but only for Linux(Aug 21, 2009)
- How to Run 32-bit Apps in 64-bit Linux(Aug 12, 2009)
- Top 10 Google Chrome Themes(Aug 07, 2009)