French 'pass' piracy legislation
Sep 17, 2009, 13:50 (0 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to An Anonymous Reader for
this link. ]
"The French hard-line policy on piracy has drawn
worldwide attention as nations around the globe grapple with the
issue of piracy.
"The ruling majority UMP voted in favour but the Socialist Party
has already announced that they will appeal to the Constitutional
Court once again.
"An earlier version of the bill was ruled unconstitutional and a
compromise version was hammered out."
- Let's end the use of pirated MS OS-Software(Aug 27, 2009)
- On Pi Approximation Day, Flying Pigs and DRM(Jul 28, 2009)
- Leaked Microsoft Slides (2003): How to Win Against GNU/Linux(Jul 16, 2009)
- Music industry wrong about file sharing teens(Jul 14, 2009)
- Linux in Libraries an Overdue Concept?(Jun 16, 2009)
- BSA equates software pirates to Somali pirates(Apr 16, 2009)
- Killing the Roach: The Incredibly Illogical, Fundamentally Odious Billable Hour(Apr 14, 2009)
- Warner Music Group: All your memories belong to us(Apr 10, 2009)
- Google: Most DMCA Takedown Notices Illegitimate(Mar 21, 2009)