OpenSSH 5.3 is now available
Oct 04, 2009, 12:04 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Changes since OpenSSH 5.2
OpenSSH 5.3 has just been released. It will be available from the
mirrors listed at http://www.openssh.com/ shortly.
OpenSSH is a 100% complete SSH protocol version 1.3, 1.5 and 2.0
implementation and includes sftp client and server support.
* Do not limit home directory paths to 256 characters. bz#1615
* Several minor documentation and correctness fixes. Portable
* This release removes for support for very old versions of Cygwin
and for Windows 95/98/ME
* Move the deletion of PAM credentials on logout to after the
session close. bz#1534
* Make PrintLastLog work on AIX. bz#1595
* Avoid compile errors on FreeBSD from conflicts in glob.h.