"Changes since OpenSSH 5.2
OpenSSH 5.3 has just been released. It will be available from the
mirrors listed at http://www.openssh.com/ shortly.
OpenSSH is a 100% complete SSH protocol version 1.3, 1.5 and 2.0
implementation and includes sftp client and server support.
* Do not limit home directory paths to 256 characters. bz#1615
* Several minor documentation and correctness fixes. Portable
* This release removes for support for very old versions of Cygwin
and for Windows 95/98/ME
* Move the deletion of PAM credentials on logout to after the
session close. bz#1534
* Make PrintLastLog work on AIX. bz#1595
* Avoid compile errors on FreeBSD from conflicts in glob.h.
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.