Mirage banshee plugin automatically generates playlist of acoustically similar songs
Oct 21, 2009, 01:34 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to kiterunner for this link.
"All you need to do is, add the kind of song you want
to play into the special playlist and this playlist will
automagically generate similar sounding songs. Let's give it a
ride. Before that, may be you want to install the latest banshee
release in your Ubuntu as well.
"Mirage requires you to have Banshee 1.4 or higher. Check the
version you use and if it is lower than the required version,
Install the latest version, Banshee 1.5.1 in Ubuntu"
- Use your mobile phone as remote control for linux media players(Sep 22, 2009)
- Use Gnome-Do To Control Rhythmbox, Banshee, Exaile and XMMS2(Jul 07, 2009)
- Disinformation Disinfected, pt. 3: Banshee in Ubuntu(Jun 10, 2009)
- Banshee 1.2 - 1.x Series Getting to Maturity(Aug 16, 2008)
- Banshee 1.2 - Audio Video Podcast Last.fm Player for openSUSE(Aug 07, 2008)
- Review of the New Banshee 1.0 Audio Player(Jun 12, 2008)
- Rock Out on Linux with the Banshee 1.0 Beta 2 Media Player(May 27, 2008)