Nexuiz - Looking good!
Oct 22, 2009, 14:03 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"I have tried Nexuiz last year and liked it quite a bit. Well, I
liked it so much that I featured it in my first article on Linux
games, alongside Sauerbraten and OpenArena.
"The latest version 2.5.1 was released in May this year,
bringing in a load of improvements, including much refined graphics
effects, more realistic textures, shaders, and whatnot. Having just
recently bought a new laptop with a powerful modern card and
running an instance of Ubuntu specially dedicated for games on it,
I though this was a great idea to show my new rig plus test the
"Nexuiz has grown fat in the last year. While version 2.4.2 took
only about 400MBs, the new release is almost 700MB, the extra 300MB
juiced with lots of eye candy and new maps."
- Linux Games: OpenArena(Oct 02, 2009)
- id Software and Linux(Sep 16, 2009)
- Complete Guide: Configure and Customise ioQuake3 in Linux(Aug 08, 2009)
- Games on Linux. Say what? Penguspy Beta.(Jun 15, 2009)
- Another superb collection of Linux games(May 29, 2009)
- 10 Games That Will Turn your Linux into a WarMachine
(May 12, 2009)
- Nexuiz 2.5 Raises The Bar For Open-Source Gaming(Apr 05, 2009)
- Quake, Meet GPL; GPL, Meet Quake(Mar 04, 2009)