Amarok 2.2.0: Back on Track
Oct 23, 2009, 22:32 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Jeremy LaCroix)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
[ Thanks to Jeremy
LaCroix for this link. ]
"Reviewing Amarok is always a great deal of fun for me,
even if I don’t think the current release is necessarily the
best. In fact, as I write this I’m jamming some music on my
laptop right now, and it works perfectly.
"One of the best aspects of the new Amarok is that its very easy
to make it yours. Almost everything is movable, though it may or
may not be apparent at first. You can move virtually any element
anywhere you want, even customize how the playlist is displayed.
Almost everything has seen an improvement here or there."
- Amarok 2.2 Has a Completely New Look and Feel(Oct 02, 2009)
- Amarok 2.2 -- Reloaded, revamped, rethinked, reeverything!(Sep 02, 2009)
- I want my old Amarok 1.4 back in Ubuntu - Well, Anything is possible in Linux ;-(Aug 07, 2009)
- Amarok 2.1: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back(Jul 01, 2009)
- Minirok 2.0 - Minimalist Audio Player for KDE4(Jun 23, 2009)