OEM Documents Which Microsoft Labels "MICROSOFT SECRET"
Nov 03, 2009, 09:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Roy Schestowitz)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Chao-Kuei
Hung for this link. ]
"Wallclimber has helped us clean it up, reconstruct
tables, and she has also extracted all the text from it. The
exhibit can be found appended to this post, but here are some
interesting bits worth paying attention to.
"What is the “Dumbo Plan”?
"Dumbo Opportunity: Dumbo Plan was presented to Minolta, who is
interested in this project and will have a presentation to MSKK to
prove that they can do mass-production.
"“Microsoft marketing and sales jargon is truly
mind-numbing stuff,” argues Wallclimber. Watch the resistance
from Dell. The ultra-aggressive [1, 2] Joachim Kempin steps
- The FFII and Red Hat�s CEO Express Dissatisfaction with United States Patent System(Oct 13, 2009)
- Miguel de Icaza "is Basically a Traitor to the Free Software Community," Says RMS(Sep 21, 2009)
- Microsoft's Nathan Myhrvold in 1998: GNU/Linux is a "Serious Competitor"(Sep 18, 2009)
- Microsoft Badmouths Linix [sic] in 1998, Envisions a Nightmare(Sep 16, 2009)
- Comes Antitrust: How Microsoft Schemed to Destroy Borland (Like It Did Yahoo!)(Sep 14, 2009)
- Comes Antitrust: Microsoft McCarthyism Exposed(Sep 02, 2009)
- Bill Gates Called "LUNIX" a Threat Back in 1997(Aug 26, 2009)
- Comes: Microsoft�s Anti-GNU/Linux Presentation and Explanation of Bribery(Aug 25, 2009)