Weekly Ten:A ghoulish Googleween, Head-mounted computer with Linux, How To Spam Facebook Like A Pro
Nov 03, 2009, 10:32 (0 Talkback[s])
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
"9. Automatic Dialer With Asterisk And GNUDialer
This document describes the installation of the Automatic Dialer
GNUDialer, this is an alternative dialer to VICIDial, with more
lightweight scripts and a far more easier GUI, it uses Asterisk and
MySQL for its operation.
More @ howtoforge.com
"10. Replacing the Office Chair with an Exercise Ball
Last week I replaced my office chair with an exercise ball. I
actually bought two, one for the home and one for the office. I was
looking for more ways to do something about my sedentary lifestyle
as a desk monkey.
More @ baron.vc"
- Firefox for iPhone and Android Phones(Oct 21, 2009)
- Useless Linux Terminal Commands(Oct 21, 2009)
- Weekly Ten: FreeBSD Supports Snow Leopard, Coding Simplicity, Solid State Hard Drives(Oct 20, 2009)
- Firefox Logo Painted Using Firefox Browser(Oct 19, 2009)
- Downloading Torrent Files via the Linux Terminal(Oct 15, 2009)
- Performous: A Challenging and Fun Karaoke Software for Linux(Oct 13, 2009)
- Weekly Ten: Cloud Is No Magic Cure, Apple Causes Worldwide Shortage, Geniuses Take Lots of Time Off(Oct 12, 2009)