Going Microsoft-Free, Saying Buh-Bye to McBride
Nov 04, 2009, 20:33 (4 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Katherine Noyes)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"McBride's Next Job
"To which John Helms added: "Here's hoping his next job is one
of the following:
"Being paid $1.25 an hour to stand in line for lobbyists.
Working the late shift at 7/11.
Washing cars down at 'Big Bob's Rusty Iron' used car lot.
Wearing a tight short skirt, spiked high heels, a wig, and ...
waving at passing cars."
Further, "my greatest pleasure over the last several years was the
moment I was able to advise a customer Increase Customer Sales with
Email Marketing -- Free Trial from VerticalResponse to dump their
old SCO server and move to Linux," Helms added. "They did. :)"
TuxRadar picked up on the story too, and so did Digg, where more
than 50 comments quickly appeared."
- AutoZone Update - And Another Update - And Another(Nov 03, 2009)
- SCO thrashes on(Oct 24, 2009)
- Darl Is Out, Farewell Master Gamer(Oct 22, 2009)
- Darl McBride's Greatest Hits: the Wikiquote and Groklaw Quotes Collections(Oct 19, 2009)
- SCO Cans Darl: The Christmas Came Early News Roundup(Oct 19, 2009)
- Darl McBride Terminated (SCO Form 8-K, October 14, 2009)
(Oct 19, 2009)
- SCO: The party never ends(Sep 20, 2009)