MS EULA in Plain English
Nov 09, 2009, 19:50 (4 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"You agree that at any time, and at the request of "content
providers" Microsoft may disable certain features on your computer,
such as the ability to play your music or movie files.
"You agree that Microsoft can automatically and without your
consent put new software on your computer.
"Software developers cannot attempt to figure out how Windows XP
Home works for any reason."
- Windows license refund donated to Mint(Oct 17, 2009)
- First Sale - Davidson v. Internet Gateway(Sep 15, 2009)
- Xbox 360 Failure Rate Reportedly 54.2%, Microsoft Exodus Reported by Insider(Aug 21, 2009)
- The "Value Proposition" of Open Source(Aug 02, 2009)
- How the Swedish Pirate Party Platform Backfires on Free Software(Jul 24, 2009)
- Edmonton divorces Microsoft(Jul 21, 2009)
- EFF Launches TOSBack - A 'Terms of Service' Tracker for Facebook, Google, eBay, and More(Jun 04, 2009)
- HP refunds 520$ for unused software(Mar 19, 2009)
- Can Your Cat Agree to an EULA?(Feb 21, 2009)