Weekly Ten: Suing Microsoft and Winning, Blue Moon on New Year's Eve, Google's Idea of Open
Dec 31, 2009, 15:33 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"1. How to sue Microsoft - and win
For a tiny Toronto software manufacturer nestled in the city's
grimy garment district, winning a $290 million court judgment
against Microsoft is more than simply a long-awaited victory.
More @ CNN.com
"2. Infamous Chinese pirates launch Ubuntu that looks just like
From the Chinese pirate masters of the non-sea-faring variety comes
... Ylmf OS! Not happy with pirating Windows XP itself, these
creative Chinese have gone one step further and hacked Ubuntu to
look exactly like Windows XP. Why have they moved to Ubuntu?
More @ DownloadSquad
"3. How artificial intelligence mimics the human brain"
- 2009 is the Year of the Linux-powered Smartphones(Dec 30, 2009)
- Most Popular Tips and Tricks of 2009(Dec 29, 2009)
- Techie Christmas Jokes 2k9 Edition(Dec 23, 2009)
- Weekly Ten: 15 Internet Controversies, Mysterious Linux Netbook-to-Desktop Gap, Confusing Android(Dec 22, 2009)
- 10 Best Free Android Applications(Dec 20, 2009)
- 15 Minimalist Linux Wallpapers for a Distraction-free Desktop(Dec 16, 2009)
- JooJoo (supposed-to-be-CrunchPad) Linux-based Tablet PC Unleashed(Dec 14, 2009)
- 10 Netbook-oriented Linux Distributions... and Counting(Dec 10, 2009)