Ubuntu: More Bugs than Ever?
Jan 29, 2010, 04:33 (2 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Nicholas Kraak for this link.
"In Hardy (8.04), a phenomenal 172 new bugs were
reported. Since then, this figure has been steadily decreasing with
101 new bugs reported for Intrepid (8.10), 63 for Jaunty (9.04) and
then on to 55 in Karmic (9.10).
"So there you have it – despite what might be said,
statistically, Ubuntu is not getting more buggy and is in fact
improving when it comes to total open bugs and new bugs."
- But Linux has so many little things wrong with it!(Jan 22, 2010)
- Proprietary Software and Linux. Good, Bad or Somewhere In-between?(Jan 22, 2010)
- The dark side of Ubuntu Launchpad bugs: mail till you die(Jan 15, 2010)
- Resetting Priorities(Jan 07, 2010)
- New Malware Tactics, Targets Expected in 2010(Jan 01, 2010)
- Linux Security Kernel Clean-Up(Dec 15, 2009)
- Research Shows FOSS Bugs Get Rapid Response, Commercial Software Not So Much(Dec 13, 2009)