Hawkscope - Cross-platform pluggable menu based launcher
Feb 11, 2010, 13:33 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to dave for
this link. ]
"Hawkscope is a productivity tool that allows you to
access your hard drive contents quickly via system tray / menubar
icon with dynamic pop-up menu.
"* Completely Free and Open Source
* Cross platform, runs on Windows, Linux and Mac
* Navigation through hard drive contents via dynamic popup menu
* System wide global hotkey for invoking menu right under mouse
location (on Windows and Linux only)
* Configurable favourite locations for quick access
* Hide unwanted drives, folders or files by adding them to
* Plugin system"