Space is being consumed too fast? Find where!
Feb 16, 2010, 17:33 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Edmund Carmona)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Edmundo
for this link. ]
"You've found hat some process (don't know which) is
eating up too much space too fast in one of your partitions and
don't know where? Just yesterday I found a simple way to figure it
"Suppose you want to check the partition where you have /home
(which is in a separate partition from /, right?) where space is
been eaten up too fast.
"Run this simple command:"
- ARM will fly without Windows? Then bring it on!(Feb 05, 2010)
- There's nothing wrong with being thankful (or why I say GNU/Linux)(Feb 01, 2010)
- FF3.6 on ubuntu is not a reason why GNU/Linux is not ready for the mass-market(Jan 23, 2010)
- How can people blame on GRUB if windows doesn't like another bootloader?(Jan 21, 2010)
- man date: %C: century; like %Y, except omit last two digits (e.g., 20)(Nov 12, 2009)
- Open letter to Chancellor of the UNT (Argentina)(Sep 06, 2009)
- Popping GNU/Linux out of the Virtual Machine(Aug 31, 2009)
- dhcp-lb: Load balance with DHCP links(Aug 24, 2009)
- Are we too naive by believing that GNU/Linux is more secure by design?(Jul 29, 2009)