Lucidor - Simple eBook Reader
Mar 01, 2010, 16:02 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to dave for
this link. ]
"Lucidor is a computer program for reading and handling
e-books. Lucidor supports e-books in the EPUB file format, and
catalogs in the OPDS format. Lucidor runs on the GNU/Linux, Windows
and Mac OS X platforms.
"Lucidor provides functionality to
* Read EPUB e-books.
* Organize a collection of e-books in a local bookcase.
* Search for and download e-books from the Internet, for example by
browsing OPDS catalogs.
* Convert web feeds into e-books."
- The iPad is potentially one of the most important, culture-changing products in history!(Jan 27, 2010)
- Amazon Kindle Development Kit promises ereader Active Content(Jan 22, 2010)
- Linux e-reader boasts 11.5-inch display(Jan 06, 2010)
- Ereaders...not quite the death of paper(Jan 06, 2010)
- Review: Astak 5" Easy Reader Pro(Jan 01, 2010)
- Hackers break Amazon's Kindle DRM(Dec 23, 2009)
- Smart Phones, eBook Readers, and the Same Old, Same Old(Dec 14, 2009)
- Kindle battery life extended; PDF support added(Nov 29, 2009)
- Creating Ebooks with Sigil(Nov 07, 2009)
- 3G-ready e-book reader boasts 8.1-inch display(Sep 29, 2009)