Linux Arpeggiators, Part 1
Mar 11, 2010, 13:33 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Dave Phillips)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"In my last article I looked at performance loopers for Linux.
This week I begin a 2-part review of similar applications called
"What Is An Arpeggiator ?
"An arpeggio is a musical technique whereby the notes of a chord
are played in succession rather than all at once. The order of the
chord notes in this succession may follow a strict set of rules or
they may be played in purely random sequence. A device that acts
upon a chord in this manner is known as an arpeggiator."
- Getting Loopy: Performance Loopers For Linux Musicians(Mar 04, 2010)
- Crafting Digital Media: A Book Review(Feb 03, 2010)
- Linux Audio Plugin Update(Jan 28, 2010)
- The Gifting Season: Linux Audio For The Holidays(Jan 12, 2010)
- OpenMovieEditor And Blender: More NLE Delights(Jan 07, 2010)
- Copyright Time Bomb Set to Disrupt Music, Publishing Industries(Nov 15, 2009)
- Kdenlive Meets Studio Dave(Oct 16, 2009)
- Building Linux Audio Applications 101: A User's Guide, Part 1(Sep 02, 2009)