Weekly Ten: Tech Bubble That Didn't Pop, Build Your Own 3D Scanner, WebDAV On OpenSUSE
Mar 25, 2010, 20:03 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Jun Auza)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
"5. Historian finds tech bubble that didn't pop (180 years
Histories of speculative bubbles are popular these days, in large
part because they have driven our economy for the last two decades.
First came the tech bubble, whose quasi-utopian promises drew in
billions of investment dollars, only to pop its cork in 2000,
dragging the United States into a recession.
More @ ArsTechnica
"9. How To Set Up WebDAV With Apache2 On OpenSUSE 11.2 This
guide explains how to set up WebDAV with Apache2 on an OpenSUSE
11.2 server. WebDAV stands for Web-based Distributed Authoring and
Versioning and is a set of extensions to the HTTP protocol that
allow users to directly edit files on the Apache server so that
they do not need to be downloaded/uploaded via FTP.
More @ HowtoForge"
- Installing Ubuntu Linux on a Netbook(Mar 24, 2010)
- Cool OpenOffice.org Easter Eggs(Mar 23, 2010)
- Hugin Panorama Creator Software for Linux(Mar 17, 2010)
- Text-to-Speech Software for Linux(Mar 12, 2010)
- Best Linux Distro for Web Server(Mar 11, 2010)
- Ubuntu's New Look, a Pale Imitation of Mac OS X?(Mar 05, 2010)
- Weekly Ten: Internet Replaces News, iPad Panics Amazon, Virtual Hosting on Ubuntu(Mar 03, 2010)