Glow FX extreme
Apr 12, 2010, 13:34 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Bernhard Stockmann)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"# 1 Create a new image: 1280x700px - use black as background
"We're first making the basics for a single glowing line.
- New transparent layer. Only work on this layer. Click it in
the layers dialogue to make it active.
- User the Paths tool, create an exact horizontal line. The lenght
is no too important. Most important thing is that the line is even
as seen on the picture below.
- Switch to a white as foreground color.
- In the tool properties click "Stroke path". Deactivate the
"Antialiasing" option and set the witdh to 1px. Click
- Let the path remain active. [Tip: If the path has disappeared
already, click the Paths dialoge and double click on the path to
activate the path again]"