I'm running the Ubuntu 10.04 beta
Apr 14, 2010, 18:33 (2 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven Rosenberg)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.
"I needed to get the laptop back into usable shape, and I did
that by installing Ubuntu 10.04 LTS beta 2.
"While trying to do an update on my FreeBSD 7.3-release
installation, well into the third day of the system building
everything from source, I stopped that upgrade and tried to do one
from packages only.
"Nope, it didn't work."
- Dru Lavigne's 'The Definitive Guide to PC-BSD' is helping me update my packages and ports(Apr 09, 2010)
- FreeBSD 7.3-release crashes, messes with ext3 and FAT drives ... time for me to move on(Apr 02, 2010)
- Debian Squeeze live DVD images are available - it's a great way to dip your toe into Debian waters(Mar 29, 2010)
- I killed Debian, installed an unbootable Ubuntu, now I'm running FreeBSD 8.0 with GNOME(Mar 24, 2010)
- So HERE'S how you get into grub2 if there's no boot menu in Ubuntu Lucid 10.04(Mar 24, 2010)
- Upgrading a production Debian Lenny desktop to Squeeze? I don't recommend it(Mar 19, 2010)
- You know what's working on my laptop with Intel 830m video? Fedora 12, that's what(Mar 06, 2010)
- More Linux and BSD insight into Intel i830m video from David Gurvich(Mar 06, 2010)
- Ubuntu Lucid Alpha 3 - massive Intel 830m video fail(Mar 04, 2010)