I'm running the Ubuntu 10.04 beta
Apr 14, 2010, 18:33 (2 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven Rosenberg)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.
"I needed to get the laptop back into usable shape, and I did
that by installing Ubuntu 10.04 LTS beta 2.
"While trying to do an update on my FreeBSD 7.3-release
installation, well into the third day of the system building
everything from source, I stopped that upgrade and tried to do one
from packages only.
"Nope, it didn't work."
- Dru Lavigne's 'The Definitive Guide to PC-BSD' is helping me update my packages and ports(Apr 08, 2010)
- FreeBSD 7.3-release crashes, messes with ext3 and FAT drives ... time for me to move on(Apr 01, 2010)
- Debian Squeeze live DVD images are available - it's a great way to dip your toe into Debian waters(Mar 29, 2010)
- I killed Debian, installed an unbootable Ubuntu, now I'm running FreeBSD 8.0 with GNOME(Mar 24, 2010)
- So HERE'S how you get into grub2 if there's no boot menu in Ubuntu Lucid 10.04(Mar 24, 2010)
- Upgrading a production Debian Lenny desktop to Squeeze? I don't recommend it(Mar 18, 2010)
- You know what's working on my laptop with Intel 830m video? Fedora 12, that's what(Mar 05, 2010)
- More Linux and BSD insight into Intel i830m video from David Gurvich(Mar 05, 2010)
- Ubuntu Lucid Alpha 3 - massive Intel 830m video fail(Mar 03, 2010)