Four tools I don�t use
May 04, 2010, 00:02 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"I have no idea if these things work. None whatsoever. They
might do what they claim and then again, they might spiral wildly
out of control and create more problems than they're worth. But
knowing that they are available is the important part, and so today
I give you four tools that you may or may not find useful.
"The first is fbcmd, which was sent along a couple of weeks ago
by John. If I understand it right, fbcmd gives you some control
over a Facebook page, via the command line.
"Of course, a screenshot here is a bit pointless, since I don't
have an account and can't practically show you how it works. If you
have an account and want to give it a try, please show us what it
looks like in action."
- Speak to us, oh great and wise computer(Apr 27, 2010)
- Something old, something new: Console file managers(Apr 25, 2010)
- That�s not bloated, that�s clinically obese(Mar 16, 2010)
- Still very cool: Debian floppy install(Jan 21, 2010)
- Quit X! screen-vs is more fun!(May 21, 2009)
- At long last, a console screensaver(May 05, 2009)
- And What Exactly Will sudo rm -rf Do?(Dec 06, 2007)