Cute Linux powered humanoid robot, speaks, listens and knows your face
May 13, 2010, 17:33 (1 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to J00p34 for this link.
"This is wakamura a 100cm high little robotic pall , originally
developed to be used in house as a baby sitter. It has face
recognition for 10 faces and understands 10000 words. It's powered
by Linux and it's developed by mitsubishi.
"Designed by the renowned industrial designer Mr. Toshiyuki
Kita.He imagined a growing child. "wakamaru" is a yellow color
because this color attracts attention, is invigorating, and has
strong connotations with happiness."
- pico projector running linux, small and portable but big in features(May 13, 2010)
- Linux Ice maker and vending machine, Cool!(May 11, 2010)
- Linux Guitar, a rocking toy(May 10, 2010)
- wearable linux computer, makes you feel like cap'n crunch(May 04, 2010)
- Mandriva Linux 2010 SPring Beta 2 is available for tests(May 03, 2010)
- wall mounted touch screen linux computer features "green" technology(Apr 23, 2010)
- Linux AI robot baby dinosaur(Apr 17, 2010)
- pocket hd multimedia dream device(Apr 14, 2010)