Alexandria Project: Does the Dear Leader have a Rocket in his Pocket, or is he Happy to See Us?
Jun 01, 2010, 20:31 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andy Updegrove)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"The President of the United States was treating himself to an
early breakfast of bacon and eggs. Why not? If a Commander in Chief
couldn't ignore his doctor's orders on his 70th birthday, why
bother to have the job at all?
""Ready, Mr. President?"
"Go for it, Harry."
"Adlai Stevenson Harrison was the President's Director of
National Intelligence. He was also one of his oldest and best
friends, and therefore one of the few advisors the President
invited to join him in the family's private quarters on the upper
floor of the White House.
"Harrison took the Daily Brief he had completed a half hour
before from his briefcase and handed it across the breakfast table
as the President put on his reading glasses."
- Alexandria Project, Chapter 19: The iBalls Shall Rise Again(May 24, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chap. 18: More than One Can Play that Game(May 17, 2010)
- Alexandria Proj. Chap 17: May the Force be with You(May 11, 2010)
- Alexandria Project: Chapter 16: You Want Aliens With That?(May 07, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 15: The Alexandria Project Makes the Evening News(Apr 26, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 14: Welcome to Las Vegas!(Apr 19, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 13: Desperately Seeking Adversego(Apr 12, 2010)