SystemRescueCd 1.5.5 adds new USB installers
Jun 02, 2010, 12:04 (0 Talkback[s])
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"The SystemRescueCd developers have released version 1.5.5 of
their Linux distribution. Based on the Gentoo LiveCD, the
SystemRescueCd is configured as a tool kit for repairing an
operating system and recovering data after a system crash.
Supported file systems include Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4, ReiserFS, XFS,
JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660 and Btrfs.
"While it has been possible to install the SystemRescueCd on a
USB flash drive for some time, the latest 1.5.x branch update makes
doing so even easier."
SystemRescueCd 1.5.4 Incorporates FSArchiver 0.6.10(May 20, 2010)
- A fast guide to system rescue using open tools(Apr 02, 2010)
- Released Last Week: Mandriva, Berry Linux, SystemRescueCd, Parted Magic 4.9, Tiny Core Linux 2.10(Mar 24, 2010)
- The Ultimate PC repair kit: SystemRescueCD 1.40(Mar 02, 2010)
- Product Spotlight: SystemRescueCD(Oct 09, 2009)
- SystemRescueCd 1.3.1 Includes Filesystem Benchmarking Tools(Oct 06, 2009)