SystemRescueCd 1.5.5 adds new USB installers
Jun 02, 2010, 12:04 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"The SystemRescueCd developers have released version 1.5.5 of
their Linux distribution. Based on the Gentoo LiveCD, the
SystemRescueCd is configured as a tool kit for repairing an
operating system and recovering data after a system crash.
Supported file systems include Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4, ReiserFS, XFS,
JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660 and Btrfs.
"While it has been possible to install the SystemRescueCd on a
USB flash drive for some time, the latest 1.5.x branch update makes
doing so even easier."
SystemRescueCd 1.5.4 Incorporates FSArchiver 0.6.10(May 20, 2010)
- A fast guide to system rescue using open tools(Apr 02, 2010)
- Released Last Week: Mandriva, Berry Linux, SystemRescueCd, Parted Magic 4.9, Tiny Core Linux 2.10(Mar 23, 2010)
- The Ultimate PC repair kit: SystemRescueCD 1.40(Mar 01, 2010)
- Product Spotlight: SystemRescueCD(Oct 08, 2009)
- SystemRescueCd 1.3.1 Includes Filesystem Benchmarking Tools(Oct 06, 2009)