5 Firefox Based Browsers You Probably Haven't Seen Before
Jun 04, 2010, 14:17 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to kiterunner for this link.
"Firefox 3.5 is already the most widely used browser in
the world. A lot of openness in the web that we enjoy today and
that we take for granted is because of the open source browser,
Firefox. Light the world with Firefox video is a nice depiction of
Firefox through the years. But how many of you actually knew that
there are a number of Firefox based browsers which are as good or
oven better than Firefox? Here is a list of 5 Firefox based
browsers you should know.
"Flock Social Web Browser
* This is probably the most popular among Firefox based
browsers. Flock was my favorite web browser up until Google Chrome
came to the fore.
* Flock is a web browser optimized for the social networking and
web 2.0. This Firefox based browser ditched the simplistic look of
Firefox for a more unconventional look and feel."
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari have finally killed Internet Explorer(May 27, 2010)
- Google Chrome 5 Hits Stable Status on Linux, Mac(May 26, 2010)
- Should *Mozilla* Fork Firefox?(May 19, 2010)
- Clearing the air around Ubuntu and Chrome(May 18, 2010)
- EFF: Web Browsers Leave 'Fingerprints' Behind as You Surf the Net(May 18, 2010)
- Wild Fox: Firefox Fork with H.264 Support(May 17, 2010)
- Why the fall of Explorer matters(May 06, 2010)
- Opera betas 10.5 for Linux and FreeBSD(May 05, 2010)