How to make a photograph Lomographic in GIMP
Jun 21, 2010, 22:03 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Michael for this link.
"Lomography is most commonly recognised in old film
photographs and is used aesthetically in photographs. I will show a
quick process to achieve this "Lomo" effect in GIMP!
* Choose your image and open it in GIMP
* Now go, Colors --> Curves - This is the basis of the
Lomo-Effect, these adjustments will change the colours:
* You click on the Channel tab to change between channels
* Do "S" curves on all, except the Blue Channel:
* Value/RGB Channel - "S" Curve, as shown:"