Years After Trial, Reiser Talks Life In Prison
Jul 02, 2010, 21:05 (2 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Mule Creek State Prison has a sensitive needs facility housing
some of the state's most notorious inmates, and those who other
inmates might want to harm.
"On a hot summer day, dozens of men were outside in the yard.
But KTVU reporter Amber Lee found Hans Reiser inside.
"The 46-year-old convicted killer came out of his cell wearing a
straw hat. He looks much different than he did two years ago when
Amber Lee spoke with him at Santa Rita Jail in Dublin shortly after
he was convicted of first degree murder for killing his estranged
- San Quentin Prisoner Beaten(Jan 12, 2009)
- Reiser Seeks to Appeal - Says Lawyer 'Hates Me'(Nov 19, 2008)
- Hans Reiser Sentenced to 15-to-Life(Aug 30, 2008)
- Reiser Leads Police to Wife's Body, Gets 15 Years(Jul 10, 2008)
- My Interview with Murderer Hans Reiser(Jul 09, 2008)
- Reiser Reportedly Leads Police to Wife's Body(Jul 08, 2008)
- In Note To Judge, Hans Reiser Asks For New Lawyer(Jul 03, 2008)
- Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'(Jul 02, 2008)