The Alexandria Project, Chapter 24: The Bacon and Eggs will get you Every Time
Jul 06, 2010, 18:33 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andy Updegrove)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"CIA Director John Foster Baldwin pressed a button on his
""Mr. McInnerney for you, Sir."
"The Director gave an inward groan. What the hell could Francis
X. McInnerney want? Baldwin hadn't spoken to the FBI Director since
their grilling by Congressman Steele's committee weeks ago. And why
would he want to? McInnerney had done everything he could to
deflect Steele's wrath towards the CIA, and with some success, too.
Whatever McInnerney might have to say, Baldwin doubted he'd like
it. "Hi, Francis. To what do I owe the rare honor of a personal
"Baldwin heard McInnerney chuckle at the other end of the line.
"Don't worry, John, no honor intended. Just following the rules by
promptly informing a partner in Homeland Security about an
- The Alexandria Project, Chapter 23: Sarin? You Thought I Said Sarin?(Jun 29, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chap. 22: Fancy Meeting You Here!(Jun 16, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chapter 21: What a Difference a Dong Makes!(Jun 09, 2010)
- Alexandria Project: Does the Dear Leader have a Rocket in his Pocket, or is he Happy to See Us?(Jun 02, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chapter 19: The iBalls Shall Rise Again(May 25, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chap. 18: More than One Can Play that Game(May 18, 2010)
- Alexandria Proj. Chap 17: May the Force be with You(May 11, 2010)