Alexandria Project Chap 25: Just a Simple Walk in the Woods
Jul 12, 2010, 20:17 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andy Updegrove)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Two can play the same game, CIA Director John Foster Baldwin
thought with a smile. Maybe this inter-agency database has
something going for it after all.
""Do we have any equipment within range of Ely Nevada?" Baldwin
asked into his speakerphone.
""Yes, Sir. We've got units at our New Mexico test facility. We
can send them in above commercial air traffic and then give you
about five hours over target."
""That will be more than we'll need. I want two ready to go as
soon as you can, one for the mission, and the second as backup. Can
you get me on target by first light tomorrow?"
"There was a pause this time. Baldwin could hear computer keys
clicking in the background.
""Not quite, Sir. But I think I can guarantee target video a few
minutes after sunrise."
- The Alexandria Project, Chapter 24: The Bacon and Eggs will get you Every Time(Jul 06, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chapter 23: Sarin? You Thought I Said Sarin?(Jun 28, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chap. 22: Fancy Meeting You Here!(Jun 16, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chapter 21: What a Difference a Dong Makes!(Jun 09, 2010)
- Alexandria Project: Does the Dear Leader have a Rocket in his Pocket, or is he Happy to See Us?(Jun 01, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chapter 19: The iBalls Shall Rise Again(May 24, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chap. 18: More than One Can Play that Game(May 17, 2010)