New release of CoffeeSaint - the most configurable Nagios status viewer ever!
Jul 15, 2010, 17:34 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to An
Anonymous Reader for this link. ]
"CoffeeSaint is a fully customizable Nagios status
viewer. It grabs the status from a Nagios server and displays it in
a fullscreen GUI. It is written in Java so it should run on all
platforms (tested on Linux, AIX 6.1 and windows xp) capable of
running Java 5. Also works with OpenJDK. Please note that GCJ (that
includes the java-gcj-compat packages found in some Linux
distributions) is NOT Java-compatible enough (tested with GCJ
v1.0.80) to run CoffeeSaint.
"CoffeeSaint is compatible with Nagios version 1, 2, 3 and xi.
It also works fine with Groundwork. Main features
* Can display an image on the background (this can be an URL so
you can display webcam images as well)
* Remotely configurable via built-in webserver
* Handles all Nagios versions
* Can retrieve remotely Nagios statuses (several methods)
* Can play a sound if the status goes to error"