The Alexandria Project, Chap. 27: Here's to the Company!
Jul 27, 2010, 15:33 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andy Updegrove)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Frank Adversego Sr. swung his ancient Land Rover back onto the
highway, a server humming in the back and Frank Jr. tapping away in
the front on his laptop. Power and connector cables passed between
the two seats.
""I've only got an AirCard to work, but if we're lucky I'll have
Foomjoy's entire hard drive replicated by the time we cross the
Mississippi. I've already got the CIA's list of hacked sites from
the CIA, so let's see what that shows."
"Frank pored over the data as they drove eastward into the
night. There seemed to be no order or pattern to the 492 sites that
had been attacked to date. Every type of host had been hit -
newspapers, universities, retailers, government sites, non-profits
– you name it. After the first few high profile targets, the
most obvious conclusion seemed to be that the hits had been chosen
"What to make of that?"
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 26: Is This the Person to Whom I am Speaking?(Jul 19, 2010)
- Alexandria Project Chap 25: Just a Simple Walk in the Woods(Jul 12, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chapter 24: The Bacon and Eggs will get you Every Time(Jul 06, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chapter 23: Sarin? You Thought I Said Sarin?(Jun 28, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chap. 22: Fancy Meeting You Here!(Jun 16, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chapter 21: What a Difference a Dong Makes!(Jun 09, 2010)