Alexandria Proj. Chap 28: A Car Chase is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Aug 03, 2010, 19:33 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andy Updegrove)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
""What do you mean that Web site doesn't exist? I'm looking at
its log-in screen right now."
"George Marchand was on the phone with the director of IT
services at the U.S. Geological Survey.
""No it doesn't George. You know what I'm saying."
""I know you're saying you know something you're not telling
""No, George. You know I'm saying I know something I can't tell
you. C'mon, be reasonable."
""OK, have it your way. Then how about giving me a user ID and a
password that don't exist for this Web site that doesn't
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 27: Here's to the Company!(Jul 27, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 26: Is This the Person to Whom I am Speaking?(Jul 19, 2010)
- Alexandria Project Chap 25: Just a Simple Walk in the Woods(Jul 12, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chapter 24: The Bacon and Eggs will get you Every Time(Jul 06, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chapter 23: Sarin? You Thought I Said Sarin?(Jun 28, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chap. 22: Fancy Meeting You Here!(Jun 16, 2010)
- Alexandria Project, Chapter 21: What a Difference a Dong Makes!(Jun 09, 2010)