Alexandria Proj. Chap. 29: The Death Defying, Incredibly Exciting, Final Chapter!
Aug 10, 2010, 18:06 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andy Updegrove)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
""Marla, if the FBI has spotted him, we've got to get him
someplace safe – maybe somewhere in West Virginia if he's
already back east. Where is he now?"
"I don't know for sure. I just know he's headed into town."
"Into Washington? Is he out of his mind?"
"He figures D.C. is the last place the FBI will look for him -
they won't believe he could get past them."
Washington! If Frank carried that line of reasoning far enough,
he'd probably head for his own apartment!"
- Alexandria Proj. Chap 28: A Car Chase is the Sincerest Form of Flattery(Aug 03, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 27: Here's to the Company!(Jul 27, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 26: Is This the Person to Whom I am Speaking?(Jul 19, 2010)
- Alexandria Project Chap 25: Just a Simple Walk in the Woods(Jul 12, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chapter 24: The Bacon and Eggs will get you Every Time(Jul 06, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chapter 23: Sarin? You Thought I Said Sarin?(Jun 28, 2010)