How to make a Cosmic Wallpaper in GIMP
Aug 30, 2010, 19:04 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Michael for this link.
"This tutorial will hopefully help inspire you to
create your own custom wallpapers and produce a great results in
* Download this image off Flickr (courtesy of skiwalker79)
* Open the image in GIMP as a layer, File –> Open As
Layers (Crtl + Alt + O)
* Use the Scale Tool (Shift +T) to fill the whole background:
"c. Noise (Optional background)
* Using HSV Noise you can imitate space – Fill the
'Background' layer with Black:
* Go, Filters –> Noise –> HSV Noise, with similar
settings as shown:"