Chrome August's big winner as Internet Explorer resumes slide
Sep 06, 2010, 15:04 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Emil Protalinski)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"As browser competition continues to heat up, 2010 looks like
the year when the market was repeatedly disrupted. Internet
Explorer has not managed to gain share for a third month in a row.
Firefox is leveling out while Chrome and Safari continue to grow.
Opera? It's hanging on to relevance.
"Between July and August, Internet Explorer dropped 0.34
percent, a drop smaller than June's or July's gain. Firefox,
meanwhile, went up 0.02 percent, Chrome gained 0.36 percent, Safari
was up 0.07, and Opera dipped 0.08 percent."
- Firefox 4 vs. Firefox 3 -- Visual Differences(Sep 01, 2010)
- Mozilla Shows Off Fennec for Android, Nokia N900(Aug 31, 2010)
- Fenec Mobile Browser Lands on Android and Nokia N900(Aug 27, 2010)
- Gnash 0.8.8 Released, claims 100% of all YouTube videos now work(Aug 24, 2010)
- How Much Faster Is Konqueror With WebKit?(Aug 13, 2010)
- Firefox Falls Further Behind in Browser Wars(Aug 04, 2010)