Chrome August's big winner as Internet Explorer resumes slide
Sep 06, 2010, 15:04 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Emil Protalinski)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"As browser competition continues to heat up, 2010 looks like
the year when the market was repeatedly disrupted. Internet
Explorer has not managed to gain share for a third month in a row.
Firefox is leveling out while Chrome and Safari continue to grow.
Opera? It's hanging on to relevance.
"Between July and August, Internet Explorer dropped 0.34
percent, a drop smaller than June's or July's gain. Firefox,
meanwhile, went up 0.02 percent, Chrome gained 0.36 percent, Safari
was up 0.07, and Opera dipped 0.08 percent."
- Firefox 4 vs. Firefox 3 -- Visual Differences(Sep 01, 2010)
- Mozilla Shows Off Fennec for Android, Nokia N900(Aug 31, 2010)
- Fenec Mobile Browser Lands on Android and Nokia N900(Aug 27, 2010)
- Gnash 0.8.8 Released, claims 100% of all YouTube videos now work(Aug 24, 2010)
- How Much Faster Is Konqueror With WebKit?(Aug 13, 2010)
- Firefox Falls Further Behind in Browser Wars(Aug 04, 2010)