AcetoneISO: Easily Mount CD/DVD Images in Linux
Sep 20, 2010, 07:03 (0 Talkback[s])
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
[ Thanks to Chris7mas for this link.
"AcetoneISO is an application that uses Fuse
(Filesystem in Userspace) in order to mount ISO, NRG, BIN, MDF, IMG
and various other disk images.
"Among the nice features AcetoneISO provides are:
- integration with KDE, GNOME, Xfce and LXDE (by integrating
with the default file managers of these desktop environments -
Dolphin, Nautilus, Thunar and PCManFM)
- support to mount ISO, NRG, BIN, MDF and IMG images
- convert different types of images to ISO
- extract image content to a directory
- generate ISO image from folder or the CD/DVD drives
- system tray integration"