"AcetoneISO is an application that uses Fuse
(Filesystem in Userspace) in order to mount ISO, NRG, BIN, MDF, IMG
and various other disk images.
"Among the nice features AcetoneISO provides are:
- integration with KDE, GNOME, Xfce and LXDE (by integrating
with the default file managers of these desktop environments -
Dolphin, Nautilus, Thunar and PCManFM)
- support to mount ISO, NRG, BIN, MDF and IMG images
- convert different types of images to ISO
- extract image content to a directory
- generate ISO image from folder or the CD/DVD drives
- system tray integration"
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.