How to Mount Windows Game Discs or Images under Wine
Sep 21, 2010, 17:34 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
[ Thanks to Killer9 for this link.
"Many Linux users play Windows games under Wine and I
know how frustrating it is when while launching or installing a
game these errors pop up.
"Please insert Disc 1 to play the game. or No disc found in the
"To take care of these errors we have to make Wine detect a disc
or mount an image.
"For Game/Software Discs:
"Insert your disc into the drive. Let your distro read and mount
the disc. Now launch Wine Configuratiion.
"Click on the drives tab."
- Direct3D 10/11 Is Now Natively Implemented On Linux!(Sep 21, 2010)
- Wine 1.3.3 has been Released(Sep 20, 2010)
- Bordeaux 2010 year end roadmap(Sep 18, 2010)
- Crossover, Bordeaux, Cedega VS Vanilla Wine(Sep 14, 2010)
- Wine 1.3.2 has been Released(Sep 08, 2010)
- Bordeaux helps support Wineconf 2010 and FreeBSD(Aug 30, 2010)
- PlayOnLinux 3.8 has been released(Aug 28, 2010)
- Bordeaux 2.0.8 for Linux Released(Aug 26, 2010)