Wine 1.3.4 Released
Oct 06, 2010, 04:34 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Tom Wickline)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Tom
Wickline for this link. ]
"The Wine development release 1.3.4 is now available.
"Whats new in this release:
* Support for right-to-left mirrored windows.
* Winelib now supports the ARM platform.
* New taskkill.exe built-in application.
* Inetcpl control panel fleshed out.
* AcceptEx is implemented now.
* Improved security checks for SSL connections.
* Translation updates.
* Various bug fixes.
"The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of
being built, and will appear soon at their respective download
- Bordeaux running on OpenIndiana(Oct 01, 2010)
- PlayOnLinux 3.8.3 has been released(Sep 28, 2010)
- Wine 1.3.3 has been Released(Sep 20, 2010)
- Bordeaux 2010 year end roadmap(Sep 18, 2010)
- Crossover, Bordeaux, Cedega VS Vanilla Wine(Sep 14, 2010)
- Wine 1.3.2 has been Released(Sep 08, 2010)
- CodeWeavers open invitation to Wine-Doors and other closed projects users(Sep 03, 2010)
- Bordeaux helps support Wineconf 2010 and FreeBSD(Aug 30, 2010)