Is KWin getting too complicated?
Oct 21, 2010, 12:47 (5 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
[ Thanks to An Anonymous
Reader for this link. ]
"The K Desktop Environment's window manager KWin has long prided
itself on its configurability. But is it getting too
"Really, you can do almost anything with the windows KWin
displays. Here's a humble example. Let's say you want to underline
the window title and go from this...
"Yes, there's a control for it! Here's all you do:
* Right-click the title bar.
* Choose Configure Window Behaviour.
* Select Windows (on the left).
* Click on the Fine Tuning tab (under Decoration Options).
* Tick Draw separator between title bar and active window